- Public Announcement – Introducing Dr. Brad Kershner
- Public Announcement – Thank you Ona Wetherall
- Community Message 10.23.20
- Community Message 10.09.20
- Face Covering Policy
- KWS Covid-19 Illness Monitoring Plan
- KWS Covid-19 Symptom Monitoring Procedures for Parents
- Health and Safety Re-Opening Plan (updated 7/23/2020)
- Introductory Letter on Health and Safety Reopening Plan Draft
- Calendar Information (leads to our Calendar page)
- Pennsylvania Department of Education Preliminary Guidance: Phased Reopening of K-12 Schools
General Announcements :
- Families should have heard from school districts about busing information by now. Please contact your school district to confirm if needed. Their links are found on our transportation page.
- Back to school forms are posted in BigSIS. Please log in and submit all forms.
Class of 2020
Senior Self Portraits
Who am I?
How am I seen?
What is my place in the world?
The Senior Self Portrait represents the culmination of the Waldorf painting curriculum and requires students to engage with deep questions of identity.