Alumni Association Mission
The mission of the Alumni Association is to serve and engage the Kimberton Waldorf School Family (and by default the Kimberton Farm School family) by fostering lifelong relationships between the School and its alumni and alumni families. Building upon shared values, the Association initiates and leads programs that support the School’s mission, while advancing the School’s key goals. Anyone who has attended KWS is considered alumni and we welcome their active participation.
- We serve and engage all alumni so that the Alumni Association and the School will benefit from the diverse interests, talents and backgrounds found within the Kimberton Waldorf School Family.
- We nurture and cherish the special bonds that connect the Kimberton Waldorf School Family to each other and to the School.
- We preserve the rich history of Kimberton Waldorf School by celebrating our traditions and building upon the accomplishments of our alumni and the School.
- We encourage alumni to respond to the needs of the world around them and to honor our Anthroposophical tradition by sharing their knowledge, talents, resources, and time with those in need.
- We strive for excellence in all we do. We will actively solicit feedback and utilize resources to continuously, creatively and efficiently improve our performance.
- We engage with the School to honor and celebrate alumni and create opportunities for connection with the campus community.
Update your contact information with us and tell us what you have been doing since graduation.
Find out more about our Alumni on our blog:
Alumni Spotlight Iona Bruckner ‘99, By Sarah Courtney Tudor ‘98 Iona attended KWS from early…
Producer, songwriter, manager, entrepreneur, and self-proclaimed “Waldorf lifer” Jeremy Skaller ’90 (TWS) sat down with…
I recently caught up with my classmate Tobias Policha (class of 1997), who shared some…
Jamie DiGiacomo Seventh grader Jamie DiGiacomo enjoys being outdoors, loves spending time with animals, and…
Theresa Thornton, KWS Class of 1981 A self-described problem solver, with a very creative edge,…