Kimberton Waldorf School has a rolling admissions policy and we accept students throughout the year when space is available. We are currently accepting applications for the 2012/2013 and 2013/14 school years. If a class is full we continue to accept students onto a waiting list.
1. Request an information packet by registering online, You can also call or email the Admissions Office to request an information packet.
2. Attend an open house, waldorf works tour, or schedule an individual tour with the Admissions Director. To view dates for upcoming events please visit our Admissions Events page pages on the website.
3. A representative from our Admissions Office will follow up with a phone call within one week to see if you have any questions.
4. To Request an application packet please contact the Admissions Office.
5. Complete and submit a hard copy application. You will be required to pay an application fee of $50 for EC and K applications and $75 for Grade 1-12 applications.
6. If applicable, request and submit your child’s school records to the Admissions Office. If your child has already attended school, we will need the following
· Teacher Recommendation Form – fill in your child’s name and grade and give the referral form to his or her previous teacher, to be sent directly to Kimberton Waldorf School.
· Request for Records Form: Grades and teacher’s reports for the past two years from present school. Sign and give to the registrar of your child’s present school.
7. Within one week of receiving your completed application and student records, we will schedule an interview with your family.
8. When the Admissions Office has received the application and support documentation, the parents will be contacted to arrange for the student to visit the school. (In the high school, testing for placement will be done during the visit.) Where possible, the student should visit while school is in session. For grades 2 –12, a three-day visit is required, to allow thorough impressions to be formed both by the student and by the teachers. In the High School, student visitors should arrive at the school no later than 8 a.m. Prospective parents with 2–3-year-olds are welcome to visit the Parent-Child class.
9. The Admissions Office will contact you within a week after the visit to let you know if your child has been accepted. We will send out an acceptance packet with an enrollment contract.
11. Enrollment is finalized once we have received the completed enrollment forms and the enrollment deposit.
Kimberton Waldorf School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, ethnic background, or national origin in admission of students, in financial aid grants, or in any program offered.
Kimberton Waldorf School
P.O. Box 350
Kimberton, PA 19442
610.933.3635 ext 108